bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, March 18, 2010
how sweet of u
posted at: @11:15 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

gosh the weather these day is so damn lovely

can't wait for more ;D


tomato soup sucks = ="

but,

the Caesar salad was really good.
oh i actually love the grill cheese sandwich too
honestly

thankssss a million ;D

last night walk @ Hudson River was comfortable

the talk was good

i hope we can do this more often

how dumb are you for buying yellow flower for Kirby G
Ha u're real dumb
lols

Oh gosh
i start missing ur shrimp Ceasar salad
Kirby G love it ;D

&strawberry too.
chocolate will make it perfect!
Ha ;)

thanks for bringing me lunch today poohead
thanks thanks thanks