bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, February 6, 2010
NYC Restaurant week is here!
posted at: @9:43 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

NYC Winter Menu, Restaurant Week is here!

Friday; Feb 05 2010

decided to have lunch with Cheney to try the Restaurant Week Lunch.

Lunch: $24 ; Dinner $35

Megu Midtown @ Lexington Ave, located inside the Trump Tower.

kinda love the ambiance.

Cheney & Me :D

It is a Japanese Modern Restaurant.

Ha. What a coincidence!

Bump into Julia, Yee ki & Phibbie in the restaurant.

Oh this is definitely one of the favorite pix of the day!

Appetizer - Fried Shrimp with tasty sauce.

Cheney ordered a Caesar Salad.

Entree - Chicken with Pineapple Sauce

most entree come with white rice.

Abit disappoint with the chicken :/

Cheney' Entree - Kobe Steak

tastyyyy!

Dessert - Tiramisu & Cheesecake

One of the best thing about Megu is that they treated ladies much nicer :D

For dessert, Ladies get to choose 2 dessert and free coffee/tea.

I Likey :)

Cheney' Dessert - Creme Brulee

very little of some orange peel make it even tastier :)




More restaurant week meal tomorrow,
seriously cant wait!