bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
LOVE of double F*
posted at: @11:41 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

I LOVE FRIENDS & FAMILY

VERY MUCH to the max.

They are the 2 most important relationships in me whole life.

Sunday, 21Feb2010
Kris Babe was giving this task to do a Miss.Parade in Chinatown for couple hours.

10 of us decide to give her support and show her love

HAHA.

It was the funniest parade i ever been to.

we been chasing and follow her for around 10 street, i think.

Tired, but Happy =)

The 5 Boyssss of the day.

3 photographer, as well.



Tuesday,23Feb2010
a pre-early celebration of my beloved DADDY's birthday

how old? I don't know too =/

LOLS

Dinner @ Penang Malaysian's Restaurant.

My cutest favorite chubby nephew - Harrison

^___^

Aww. I wish Jonathan was smiling like we all do =(

Still, a perfect family photo!

Oh well, patrick and sister in law was there too =))