bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, February 22, 2010
La Crepe is so yum!
posted at: @4:36 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Friday, 19Feb2010

Kirby G hate her front fringe so much now =//

Oh Yess

Pearl Necklace is her favorite now =))

Ha.

I miss this place.

It seem like i haven't come here shopping for a while already.

La Crepe.
Fell in love with this place when i just stepped in.
Small, cute, smell damn good =))
&it was packed.

Ordered a Nutella with Strawberry
cost $8.00

Tasted just like Strawberry Chocolate Dip.
Ha.

The Nutella Chocolate was sweeeeeet ;D

Movie @ 42st.
I do love Valentines
It was a good movie i think :')

later,
trying to walked to Rockefeller Center for TGI Friday for dinner.
I just wanna try out the 3 course for $12.99 promotion meals.

Too bad the one at Rockefeller Center didn't carry this promotion =(

So then, we decided to go Outback Steakhouse =))

This whole wheat bread is a winner ;D