bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Happy CNY & Valentine =))
posted at: @9:06 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

This is definitely my best year, so far =)

I got the most red envelope this year. Ha!

anyways,
Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentines!


Monday, 14Feb2010

a lovely suprise in the morning start my good day.

hehee

Noon @ Kevin's House.

Four buddies playing Mahjong
&
Four buddies playing Uno


i suggest, next time, lets play with real money. Ha :D

He is Kevin. His house it is.

Ugh! i should have wear red that day too =((

Special Thanks to Kevin's grandma for cooking us new year dinner.

She is effin cute ;P

it was 9 of us. Dinner was sooooo fun!

My fake valentine of the day.

When we're having dinner couple months ago,
we said,: "if both of us didn't have a date on v day, then we'll be each other valentine"
so here we are.

Ha :D

Anyways, Thanks for the red rose paul paul =)

Who said you need a lover to make the Valentine day a blast?

My great friends are my valentine!

Super Fun Night with loads of laughing and happiness.

I am grateful to have you all with me :)

Night @ Terrific Tea House, Chinatown.

Chilling, and drinking bubble tea.

The Heart shape Homemake Chocolate, made by Kris Babe

Tasty, for sure!

The morning valentine surprise as I mentioned.

THANKS a million, Chair Fong :')

It turn out i like the flower alots now.

& the card u drew with lots of mario and yoshi was super CUTEEE too.


Mostly,
thanks for the effort.


I appreciated it, alots.