bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, January 18, 2010
Unpack. Pack. Off to Florida now!
posted at: @7:40 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Just came back from 7days Trinidad trip.

It was enjoyable =D

I miss the lovely weather, the most!

I miss the cute neighbor

I miss the cute little house surrounded by coconut tree

I miss the swimming pool where i can have evening/night swim!

I miss the beach house

it was freaking AWESOME.

I miss the private beach

I miss chin fong' dad cooking the most!

It was delicioussssssssssssssssssss :P





anyways, will blog more when i am back!


Off to airport now.

Florida for 8days!

Whooooooo Yayyyy ^o^