bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, January 2, 2010
Happy New Year!
posted at: @12:29 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Hey Everyone!

.....Let Say :" GoodBye 2009 & Welcome 2010!"

Happy New Year =D

The Blogger:
Actually,

I love 2009!

This year is terrific & awesome

that i am so grateful and thankful for everything happen to me within this year

a simple friend gathering @ Summy house on the countdown night.

Hotpot Dinner & Chilled Overnight.

Perfect Match of the night.

Grey Sweater & White Dress.

Felix & Wing & Summy & TzeHang

Thanks Rachel Kei for making the chinese dessert!

It was tasty for sure ='D

YUPS.

that night is all about Heinekan & Corona & Uno Card Games

Hey Wing

Thanks for preparing the hotpot dinner =D

Thanks for helping me carrying the heavy 1 dozen beer!

OH YES!

COUNTDOWN TIME babe!!

we were jumping and hugging around right after the countdown.

CHEERSSSSSS for Happy 2010!

I wish it will be a blast and bless year for everybody!

After Uno Games

Around 2:30pm midnight

Midnight Meal. Instant Cup Noodles for everyone!

Lmaoooooooo.