bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010
back from Florida!
posted at: @9:54 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Home Sweet Home

I am BACK.


from the 9day Orlando, Florida trip.


TIRED & too much walking ='(


but i do miss the weather there

very warm in the noon

& all those coconut trees that i love :D


unfortunately we didn't make it to the Sea World

i wish i can still be there next time

i just simply love aquarium


Jan 21.2010 - Universal Orlando

mad =/

because my camera ran out of battery by the time i step into the park

='(

which mean.. NO photos for Universal Orlando!

I am glad that i have the gut to went on the roller coaster

anyways, no more next time!

it is way damn too scary for me lols

Jan 22.2010 - Disney Epcot

the world show case is amazing :)

waited for a long line just to have photos with Mickey& Minnie& Donald duck

they are effin cutee :D

one of the world show case - CHINA.



ERGHHH!

school start real soon ='(