bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, December 12, 2009
yayyy for the heat!
posted at: @10:13 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

YAY!

HEAT is ON!

school is over & so lets get the final things DONE!


since the heat is making me SO HOT
i gotta have something cold to cheer myself

LOVE melon bar icecream stick

sooooooooooooooo tasty!

one per day, if the heat is on
='P heh*

dinner of tonight, cooked by Mom.

some sort of Malaysian food again "ROJAK xxx"
UGHHH! i forgot what it called.

Oh Well.

I used to LOVED this in Malaysia
they have the best sauce&flavor!

but seriously Mom, this one u make is not tasty
='(

the sauce is weird.

LMAOOOOO


OKAY. done blogging.
gotta get my ass back to study!
GRRRRR. dislike.