bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, December 4, 2009
rockefeller center
posted at: @12:38 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

i thought tonight was the christmas tree lighting ceremony
so i went with a friend.
turn out, it was yesterday?
anyways, it just felt so good to went there under a lovely weather
christmas songs, christmas lightings, christmas decorations
i am happy ='D

same old same old
a huge christmas tree with a Swaroski star on top of it


Saks Fifth Avenue's window display

i prefer the 34st Macy's window display
they always the best.

always wanted to go in the church in 5th avenue
i am glad i went tonight

the one right next to Saks Fifth Avenue mall

it was GORGEOUS!

donate $2 for it.

many different Saint figures in the church
&bibles.

simply amazed.

midnight supper @ wendy

yes! i will go Mcdonald to get the coke glass, soon!


Wandering on the streets and chatting was enjoyable.
:')

Woahhhhh!
So this is my 100th blog.
Incredible.

Labels: , ,