bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmassssssssssss!!
posted at: @11:05 PM // 4 comments // leave me a comment?

Ho Ho Ho~
MERRY CHRISTMAS ♥

My favorite holiday!

The color of RED just bright up the night =)

Hey Anita!

I am glad u came & hope u enjoy the party =')

Phibiebieeeeee!

Have a safe flight to Hong Kong today pleaseeee

& have a bunch of fun there, okay =D

Ha.

Balloons actually were for the game!

OMFG.

You guys were amazing with the "Nobody" dance

Yay Iris Man!

Finally you're back from break & get to hangout with us =)

The Hyper Happy Groupies , always.

LOVE.

half-group picture!

bcuz the room is a bit too small

& we have too many peoples!



THE xmas eve party party was really fun & a big success!

Thanks to Yan Yan for pulling it all together.

You're Great!

After the Xmas eve party finished at 1am midnight

we decided to go Rockefeller Center & see Christmas tree!

Yes, call us crazy.

We so are!


UGHH!

too bad the Christmas Tree Area was closed down when we was there around 2:30am.

but, we still have bunch of Fun posing around like a stupid tourist!

Ha.

I so love you guys!

I am so thankful to have people that i care&love to be near me in this last Christmas in NYC.

I really do love you, gals.

You too, Cyrus Mok.

Have a safe flight and enjoy urself in Hong Kong during this winter trip =)

No matter what happen

I hope you can still be HAPPY.

another group picture with the huge Christmas tree!

It was effin freezing to walked on the street in midnight.

but who cares?


Hanging out @ Mcdonald's later the night

& we left @ 4:45am.


So,

I got home around 6am in the morning.



THIS CHRISTMAS EVE was totally unforgettable & simply LOVELY.

How great to have all of you to be with me in this special holiday.

I am feeling grateful, alots.