bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, December 18, 2009
May's Place again!
posted at: @9:10 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

OH YESSSSS.
finally a night out with my favorite gals =')
gossssssssssip time pls!

so much to catch on since we haven't hangout for couple weeks already!

FINALS need to be over SOON.


Art History Final from 4-6pm.

then take the bus and tranfer train to 8st to meet up with my gals


WE LOVE MAY"s PLACE.

they have good sushi in a reasonable price!

AWW. Look how cute the Christmas decorations were.

supposedly a three gals eat-out night.

Ended up, Cyrus Mok and Summy Chan joined too

=')


Favorite sushi of the night!
-Viper Maki & UFO Maki-

which is eel with avocado &fried tempura with such tasty sauceeee!

THANKS CYRUS MOK!

Early Christmas gifts make me SO EXCITEEEE about the Christmas Eve Party.

OH YES Girl.
I am so HAPPY that Summy got accepted to BMCC College
so i said:"Fries For You!!!"
Therefore, it is my treat for her!

Group Pix @ the fried station, next to May's Place.

they have GOOD FRIES.
everyone should have tried it before, right?

SOOOOO TASTY ='D

as usual, pineapple sauce is my favorite!
OH. & chudder cheese too!

as always.
DESSERT after dinner.

This time, is sveryone's favorite - PINKBERRY FROZEN YOGURT!

they are always better than Red Mango or whoever else
it just, it is also expensive than others too!

THANKS Cyrus Mok for the treat of frozen yogurt!
or
should i say, thanks Phibbie too?
since she is the one gave Cyrus the gift card.

LMAOOOOO.

Summy & Cyrus.

YUPS. we ate alots that night.
SUSHI, SASHIMI, FRIES & Frozen Yogurt!