bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, December 11, 2009
freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing!
posted at: @9:00 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

OH GOSHHHHHH!

what the f.

soooooooo FREEEEEEZING lately

- Hibernate Begin -
UGHHH ='(

I SO NEED A WINTER GETAWAY

FLORIDA , cant wait!
=) hehe*


...sigh*
what a fact. i waste money mad quick on useless stuff.

So
Estee Lauder is having this once per year christmas promotion
bought any fragrance
& pay $55 extra so u can get this big set of cosmetic deal that regularly cost $340

YUP so i bought the fragrance and this.

REGRET now.

cuz actually i dont really need it
LOLS

i gotta stop myself spending all those money before it is all G-O-N-E!
seriously!

i rather spend those money on another trip, this winter.

malaysian 's squid - midnight snack.
yummmmmm =)




love trischelle fb status!
either a heartbreaker or a sucker. No in between.


SORRY* i really meant it
i don't mean to mess things up.