bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Family Fun!
posted at: @1:08 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

The Lowest Temperature of the Week!

20' degree Fahrenheit.

='( tears

YUPSSSSSSSSSS

My legs were FREAKING FREEZING with only one open legging without socks!



Shrimp Teriyaki with Eel sushi, lunch box.

Luncheon with family @ Soho.

my mom worked there!

Yay! =D

Christmas Tree @ aunt house @ Long Island.

a hotpot dinner, gathering with familiessssss =)

Favorite Nephews & his dad!

& Jonathan was holding the xmas gift i got for him ^^

I actually think this is a simply cute photo.

When i was eating hotpot, & i saw this.

I immediately drop my food down, run & get the camera and take this photo!

I was so touched.

...i mean, how they played games together was so cute!

That big guy with black is my favorite cousin, Kenny =)

Finally, a picture with him!

I love him.

despite all his bad behavior in school

he is still my favorite cousin!

Ha.


While we went back to Malaysia once before,

people always think he is my boyfriend!

But the fact is he is only 14 years old

LMAOOOOOO.

Perfect Family Night!

Kids play games in the living room

& the adults share their stories and laughing, drinking wine, eating food at the kitchen!


I would love to end this post with a photo of Me & Daddy & Sister ♥