bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
dessert sweeten my night!
posted at: @8:22 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

last night

as usual,

....HUNGRY! ='/

A Chocolate Mosse Cake from Veniero's @ East Village

bought from a dork. pshhhh!

THANKS, i mean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday,

- Tues; Dec 22th -

Finally, Sindee have a day off & we get to hangout together!

It is like i am meeting her once per 6 months

GRRRR!

bcuz she is too busy-ing on her load of school works and job

Julia & Phibbie

Julia's new bang make her look younger

& i like it!

='P

Luncheon @ West @ Flushing.

first time been there

quite nice, i mean the foods and the price!

i order a lunch combo,
which is only $9 for 6pieces of California Roll & Udon with fried shrimp.

a Group Pix, using Self-Timer, & camera on the table.

of cause we took bunch of other stupid pix.
Ha.

That was fun.

A early Christmas Card from Phibiebie

Thanksssss =')

that is very sweet of you.

Oh Yea.

Please, Have a safe flight on 25th going back to Hong Kong

& Have bunch of fun there!!

after lunch, as always

Frozen Yogurt @ Red Mango

treat from Sindee!

Thanks, again =)


I LOVE hanging out with u gals

the conversation was enjoyable

& YESSS we definitely should do this more often!


& later that noon

I went to Karaoke-ing with Summy, Yan,Kevin,William &etc..