bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009
breakfast&lunch
posted at: @10:02 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOA!

so last night

snowing again!

&raining afterward.

EWWWW. the street is all nasty.

fried noodle with shrimp&fishball&veggie by Mom

....hmm
actually
it doesn't taste good at all

SHHHHHHH!

fried squid with rice & soup
from Flushing Mall.

OH YAY!

&bought other Malaysian snacks too so i can eat while i watch TV
always my favorite ='D


HOO LA LAA~
LA ~ LA ~ LA~

i am soooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY now.

TAP REFUND CHECK BANK IN.

winter trip
oh yes i am going for sure!