bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, November 6, 2009
weird
posted at: @10:45 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

i couldn't help but noticed that my blog got browsed by 2000times today?
weird.
anyways,
i will just keep doing what i love to do.
photography&blogging :')

i am happy.
i just found out that my midterm grades were 85,88,90&B+
i cant believe i am doing this well in classes
simply proud
...ha

i loved the red leaf photo that i shoot before so much
then i decided to put it as my phone wallpaper

Queens College.
weather is getting cold
autumn is almost gone

the leaf on the ground everywhere just remind me to get ready for winter!

got a text from kris babe.
i know i know. u missed me :)

went to her work place&visit her after school

...girls gossip time!

&bumped into Cyrus while we were chit-chatting.

awwwww thx babe
='D

altho it tasted really bad
but my heart is feeling warm inside
wink wink*