bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, November 13, 2009
goodbye billy
posted at: @11:23 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

weather: windy&freaking cold

insomnia sucks.
i wish i can fall in sleep early, pls :'(

breakfast @ Dunkin Donuts, again.
Toasted Plain Bagel with Butter

i lose couple pounds lately,
cuz i always starve myself.
not that i want to, but it just happened.

autumn is gone, the leaf is falling everywhere.
tree without leaf, simply feeling emo.

I actually hate taking Friday classes
the campus is too quiet.


went back to Uniqlo to visited Billy purposely, his last day work.
i love him so much, i even cut half class just to go see him
HUGGIESSSSSSS :')
worth it.
GoodBye, Billy♥

Grrrrrrrrrrr
Carmen is quitting too. sighhh
ROFL.

dinner @ chinatown with carmen/guy/franklin.
Omfg. seriously, frank!
u have to stop with the Ella thingy
=____="

me&frank both went to Queens Mall after dinner to shop for 30minutes.
well, endup we buy nothing.


Oh Well.
i just wish to have fun tmr at paloma bday party
i just simply want to hangout with Uniqlo people
i miss u guys so much :P