bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, November 16, 2009
sky
posted at: @7:29 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

heads up, look above the sky
u will be amazed how the sky look

below photos taken my phone device, Nokia E71.
yesterday

spot it?
SUNSET, it is!

it was breath-taking.

seriously, i need to watch the real sunset, one day
with someone that i wanna stay near with.

yesterday

i was in love with the colors of the sky that night
i stood on the street and stare the sky for 5 minute

- TODAY -

the sunlight warm my heart.
everytime i saw the shine, i snap it right away
it just remind me of a new hope
that everyone wishes to have.

oh well,
spot the cloud too?
kinda irregular but interesting for me :'D