bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, November 21, 2009
simple bday dinner with family
posted at: @10:49 PM // 3 comments // leave me a comment?

lately, too exhausted.
bcuz i started doing birthday dinner since tuesday, till tomorrow.

but i am having fun!
bcuz i have a excuse to hangout with all of my lovely friends.

i miss you' all

look of the day.

went to soho, Uniqlo to shopppping.
thanks mika&franklin&chris for the 30%coupon!
the line is too long, so i decide not to buy anything
:'(

later,
birthday dinner with my family at my house
(parent,aunt&sister&his husband&2 favorite nephews)

mom best dishes - Malaysia' Curry Chicken

oh yes! my favorite shrimp with cereal?
it just taste soooooooo good!
i can finished all by my own :'D

Malaysian' food - "Ba Kuh Tae"


veggie with my favorite shrimp, again :')

&more.
but i am just too hungry so i stop taking pix & eat!


thanks mom,
for cooking all of my favorite dishes tonight