bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, November 1, 2009
Mitsuwa
posted at: @11:08 AM // 2 comments // leave me a comment?

sunday, Nov 1st;置中

finally a real family day off!
the last time i hangout w my sister was like half years ago
:‘(

love that the first day of November♥,
i get to spend w my beloved family

dimsum w mom&dad&sisters in the morning
then headed to New Jersey to take a walk.

& yay there have a autumn fooooood fair!
but most food sold out bcuz today is the last day of food fair
lols

i always wanted to take a walk near the river whenever i came here
it was a bit cold&windy
so i snap for couple photos then ran back to supermarket
:P

favorite nephew,Harrison♥
family always say he have the same smile with me
how adorableeeee :')

before leaving, bought a greentea icecream $3.
o wow that tasteee so good!



November, the month to be amazed