bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, November 9, 2009
Frank bday lunch
posted at: @3:46 AM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

too bad that i didn't get to go Uniqlo and give u the surprise that i planned on
='(

me&the birthday boy, Franklin!
love ur topshop shirt for sure :)

@ New York, Times Square, Dave&Buster.
the food was great.
perhaps, i was just too hungry :P

Birthday Boy making his Bday wishes =D

i hope every of ur wishes come true!

a group shot!

ohh. chocolate fondue was tasty!
& of cause that new york cheeeeesecake too :D

that is what attract us the most in D&B
the gameeee center!


lastly,
still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANK!!

we just wish that u're happy, on ur special day.