bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
family day
posted at: @11:47 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

whenever i get to hang out with my family
i am happy. very happy :)

i know i have said this a million times already
but i still gonna say it
i loveeeeee u all, my beloved family.

morning;
went to Consulate General of Malaysia @ Manhattan
renewing passport, with my sister&2 favorite nephew.

glad that we can make it before it closed,
and pick it up in the noon.

noon;
went to Soho to look for mom' working restaurant
&have brunch there.
Sushi&Tempura Lunch Box were sooo tasty :'D
&the prices were cheap!
3 lunch box & one sushi&sashimi, only cost us $40

of cause, i am just simply happy to see my mom
altho she is busy working &serving other customers.

Night;

went to Long Island w dad&sister them to aunt shirley' house.
a family gathering for my early bday dinner :')

awwww :P
my favorite beef & fishball

i love doing shabu shabu during winter

thanks, aunt shirley =)

&finally i get to see my favorite cousin, Kenny!
i miss him. he is my favorite boy.
:P