bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009
bday dinner with vivi gals
posted at: @1:53 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

i know my birthday is not here yet
2 more days!!! the 19th :'D

a happy happy night.
to be with my lovely old worker :'D

the superwoman&superman's sushi roll
with hotdog in it! weird
but not bad :')

i loveee gifts :'D
especially from u guys

- thanks katy, for the flower earring
that i keep complaining in the summer that i wanted it!

-thanks judy, for the warm slipper
i cant believe that u still remembered i said that i dont have heat in my house last year
and now u get me this slipper try to keep my feet warm :')
u re so sweeet!

-thanks cyndi, for 2 necklaces&one clinique set
omg that camera necklace is effing cutee
and another ribbon necklace, i loveeee it bcuz u have one on ur own too ^^

i miss my vivi crew so much
honestly, i miss the fun times we used to have in work
i wish we can hangout more :')

THANKSSSS
hangout with u guys, are so fun&happy!

i feel so appreciate,
for everything happened to me