bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, November 23, 2009
bday dinner w high school buddies
posted at: @5:48 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Friday night, Nov 20th;

so, what?
why are we meeting once per year altho we live so close to each other!?

ughhh!
but i dont care
at least we are meeting every time during my birthday!

i really miss u gals

oh well
supposedly, eating at Gyu-kaku for Japanese BBQ
but ended up, there were fully booking
so we have to go look for other restaurant.

oh well,
at least this year, we are not eating BBQ again, right?

Karen&Jacky Wu
ughhh jacky, ur muscle is way tooooo big :'D

Hi,there.
Nick & Joanna next to me :')
i should put u guys sit next to each other
ughhhhh!

& Joe and Sandy werent in the pix :'(
shy?
lmaoooo

wahhhhh crab leg?
so tatsy!
especially the sauceeeeee :')

always, LOVE eel roll.
^__^

& another favorite, fried tempura roll.

of cause, still many other tasty dishes that night :')
but i just choose to post the dishes that i liked the most!

wah wah
FREE birthday cake for the birthday girl.
I LOVEEEE IT!

sesame ice cream is the best :)
& strawberry cheese cake is yummy too.

lmaoooo.
thanks u all for the birthday song!
altho my bday passed already.


i love that finally we have a night to chill together.
please,
lets do more, okay?

so i got home at 6am the next morning that day :'P