bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, November 20, 2009
bday dinner @ Gigino
posted at: @12:39 AM // 2 comments // leave me a comment?

11/19th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME

thanks for all the bday wishes on facebook & text message
:'D
i love u'al
l♥

well, as everyone know, in chinese tradition
the birthday person need to eat the "red egg" during their bday!
so i woke up this morning, saw this putting next to me.
awwww thanks mom!
i love u
altho the color faded away ='P

Gigino, italian restaurant @ Greenwich.

Pizza with onion, mozzarella, mushroom & tomato sauce.
oh well they have so many other options
but i just dont want meat.

Ravioli with seafood xxx..
sorry i forgot the name
they was all written in Italian
LMAO

i must say,u're right
they really do have the best dessert!

this is cheesecake is so tasty!
even tastier than junior's
:'P

OMFG.
my favorite tiramisu!

mad yummy
& no kidding at all.

another favorite!
strawberry chocolate dipped& cream on bottom.

awww.. it is heavennnn.

i love their dessert mostly served with strawberry :D

thanks for the dinner :')
& for the cutest Mario external hard drive.
& for the cutest drawing wrap of ur own too!


&thanks Kevin Ng&William Ye for the cutest Yoshi pillow ever
:'D
oh yessss, u're right.
YOSHI & MARIO will be best friend forever :)