bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, October 1, 2009
treat of the day
posted at: @6:26 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

effing cold ='(

i just cant take the cold weather nomore.
cant imagine what it will be like in winter
.. .. sigh sigh ..

went to Godiva
& get myself my favorite drink again ^_*
white chocolate rasberry $4.75

yumm! very very!
not that sweet as milk chocolate decadence.

& it is oct 1st!
time to get 1 free chocolate from Godiva for each month
hehehs
this time, i get strawberry cheesecake chocolate.
wow so tasty :P

& yayyyyyyy!
+J collection launch today @ uniqlo*

seriously, i dont care = ="
i will get myself one of those black shirt!!

dinner of the day.
chicken broccoli w white rice*
thanks, papa :)
usually, i ordered only broccoli w rice, no chicken.
today is a exception, i dunno why.

sometimes, papa will be like,
don't u wanna try order something else?
cuz i always order this when it come to dinner.
LOLs


- 爸爸今晚問了條 連我都嚇了一跳的問題
我答應你 我會盡力以為
好嗎?


undecided decison have been DECIDED*
should be,at the end of this month.

... sigh, again.

Labels: