bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, October 16, 2009
midterm, 2 down.
posted at: @6:28 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

FCUK*
it was freaking cold
='(

dislikes. unhappy.

Midterm. 2 down, 3 to go.
i can do it, i know&i believe so :)

lunch of the day.
as u can tell, i love fishball*


it is FRIDAY & it is paycheck day!
wooooo =D

but my paycheck is really "tiny"
i cant buy too much things :(

yay!
i bought another pair of brown oxford shoes xD

left one is what i have already
&i loveeeeeee it so much.

right one, is what i bought today.

i know...why brown again?
oh well. just love vintage brown
...hahhas


&sorry guys
i know i suppose to go out w u guys later to eat "after work dinner"
but it was toooo cold&i just wanna stay home
sorry buddies
dont be mad at me plssss!