bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Haloooween!
posted at: @12:26 PM // 4 comments // leave me a comment?

Officially. the last day working @ UNIQLO.
sure i'll miss u guys damn alotssss!
='( tears

anyways,
it is HALOOOOOOOWEEN!
hoooooo yay >3

working 2-11pm.
ughhhh!

wearing yukata to work is kinda embarrassing = ="
but thx u all =)

luckily me&carmen can get out work @ 10:30pm!
thanks for waiting, guys
i appreciate it :D

oh mine, i must say
u guys r awesome!
i mean the costumes&make ups

oh yes!
summy, i loveeeeeeee it!
yan, u're so cutee w the witch thingy
& cyrus, lovee that make up :)

it was raining& forced to eat @ Burger King = ="

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to GUY KWONG*
26th? xD

yay! :D

toooo tired to hangout till midnight this time
cuz my leg are killing me ='(

knowing that this might be the last halloween @ new york jst make me sad
... sighs