bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
fooooods
posted at: @9:17 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

sunday, oct 17;
Offcially. Resigned from UNIQLO.
well, it was a 2-week notice
so i still have to worked there for another 2 weeks to actually GONE.

Malaysian snack cooked by Mommy
Thanks a million,love u love u always!
bcuz u make this only for me since i said that i wanna eat it saturday night
:)

monday, oct 19;
midterm going on at noon.
doing real bad =(

work @ 6pm.
went to Flushing to get myself some lunch be4 taking the train.
Joe's Burger*
CHEEEEESE FRIESS!
o damn it mad yummmmmy :D

i save the chicken sandwich for night during my 30min work break.

oh mine,
the burger is stufffffff&deliciousss

nomore MCDONALS.
i am going to Joe' Burger now!

CUPCAKEEEEEEES♥
Thanks kiddo =)