bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, October 17, 2009
BiBi♥
posted at: @3:56 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

facebook status,
Hung Kwan Yuen:KIRBY♥
Kirby "Lazy" G:BiBi♥

2個正傻仔
...哈

夜夜漫長
心事與誰說

是你.

令我想說出我一切的喜怒哀樂

:)

everything you have is nothing
if u have noone to share with ♥


(當初你畫給我的菇仔 依然印象深刻 )

這是回禮
回報你呢個傻仔為我做的傻事


不是愛人 也 不是情侶
這對好朋友 卻 可以
好恩愛 好開心


是什么原因
支撐著我們這段友誼
你我心知♥

傻仔是我們的寫照
你我 傻得真可愛

冬天 我希望可以熊抱對方
:')