bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, October 29, 2009
bad day
posted at: @7:44 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

bad mood.
worst day.
screw up!

first, financial check ruin my winter trip.
then i lost my damn metro card which i jst bought last week!
then, a classmate told me we might jst missed the quiz last class!

wtf?
seriously.

(taken by nokia E71)

i need something GOOD to happen, right now.
to make me smile
and stay HAPPY again.


thanks BiBi Hung for the voicemail.
u make me smile after all of these bad things happened today.
I MISS YOU TOO
^_______^