bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, September 4, 2009
messier room ever
posted at: @10:49 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

WTF, right?
HAHAHAAHAHAHS
...laugh out loud. is fine, i wont kill u.
;P



today,
went to bookstore to buy 5 books just for 1 class.
cost me $53.00.
= ="

& later went to 47-50st rockefeller center.

went to shopping for a while
& end up buy nothing*
saw a Lindt Chocolate store,
so immediately went in & get myself some yummy chocolate bar!
i've only tried pistachio bar, which really really good :)
buy 4 bar&get the 5th one free,
cost $19.00.
hopefully they will all taste good just like the pistachio do.