bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, September 8, 2009
long weekend
posted at: @9:35 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

3days school off ;D

sept 05, saturday;
visited kris babe&bring her some food to eat in the noon.
later, went to sing k @ monster till 8pm.
w/ yan&phibbie&summy&julia&janet&kevin&william&more.

too bad i didn't joined u guys for dinner&dessert :(


sept 06, sunday;
it is Brunch* day!
w/cyrus&summy&yan&kris babe :D
actually, this is my first time trying French cuisine.

take F train & get off @ Lexington Ave.
cyrus said, the station look like the one in Boston
that is why we take bunch of photos here.

just walked for 2 blocks, then we were there!

finally, a group pix!
^__^

omg. we all love the decoration of JoJo*
so elegant&classic.
...thumbs up!

it is 3:15pm!
& we gotta to go.
bcuz i gotta rush back to work @ 4pm :(

each person pay $32 include the tax&tips.
a bit pricey for a brunch
but hey! it worth it ;)

now, i missssssss my appertizer&entree&the super tasty dessert!

can we go again next time?
xDD


actually, i am craving for famous Lady M* crepes.
cant wait, seriously!



sept 07, monday;
which is the labor day.
supposedly, we all going to BEACH!
but, i gotta work, so cant go :(
but is okay, bcuz i got pay more, like $15 for an hour ^^