bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, September 5, 2009
harrison
posted at: @10:40 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Harrisonsaturday again.

家庭日 很重視 很重要

又再一次 同朋友仔出去玩
錯失了 夜晚與家人 難得一起吃飯的機會

如何取舍 是人為
說要多么珍惜 就要做到

....sigh


提外話
最近與很多朋友 聊天時 他們都說
原來 我真的很中意Mario Mushroom*
我真的是.
曾經同一位好朋友說過
希望 有一天 我房里面所有的mario mushroom公仔
都是由我最喜歡的朋友&人 送給我
小小一個動作 卻是大大一個心意

打心里覺得 很幸福 :)


- still have many readings need to finish,
- perhaps, will stay home on monday.
- but labor day*, sound attractive to me :'(

restaurant week extended till labor day.
YAY!
lets have a nice brunch tmr @ french restaurant, upper east side!
woooooooooo, cant wait!