bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Godiva
posted at: @8:10 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

mood:sleepy :/

get off school @ 4:30pm
& having lunch w franklin.
went to library together trying* to study.

craving for Godiva drink lately.
so decided to get myself one while on the way back home.

actually, i want a white chocolate raspberry.
unfortunately, they sold out :(
so i have to try something new.
which is MILK CHOCOLATE DECADENCE*

mmm..hmm.. not bad!

what i love about godiva is,
that you can always taste a tiny bit of real chocolate in the drinks!

also, i joined the Godiva club card.
which u can get a free chocolate every month!
awesome.

this time, i am getting the free chocolate truffle ^^


- 心里有團火正燃燒 很想去實現我想要的
- 那個計劃 能做到嗎?
- 要加油 不要在半途而廢
- You'll never know unless you give it a try!
:)

Labels: