bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, September 3, 2009
first week of school
posted at: @5:46 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

fall 2009, school started.

new dorm is built, kinda not bad
will take the dorm photos next time.

always enjoy walking on the campus under the sunny day.

green tree, green grass field&blue sky
is perfect :)

Queens College*
library underneath the huge clock.

standing @ the science building & take this photo.

evening around 7pm, in front of library.
cut class&decided to go library to do some readings for tmr class.

I FAILED.
only spend 20 minutes there&i leave.

- yesterday night, get off work @ 1:30pm
- arrived home 3:00pm
- i really hate perfect closing night
- it was miserable ;(

comparative literature 102w. is driving me crazy
bunch of readings to do
6 books to buy
reading is so not my things! duh :'(

sister came to picked my up from school yesterday
& send me to worked ^^
...yes,i am happy.
&she told me to go on a roadtrip w/ her immediately for 2 days.
sorry, i wish i can, but i cant!