bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, September 10, 2009
fashion night out
posted at: @8:25 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Fall.
windy&cold!
what is wrong w the weather?

w/ my favorite pose, duh :P

- 蘑菇Bi 蘑菇Bi
- 好想同你傾計ar, 你快d上網la
:')

加入圖片today, september 10.
Fashion Night Out*
Retailers will unite for a single evening in New York City and thirteen other fashion capitals around the world by creating engaging and entertaining incentives to inspire consumers and invigorate the economy and local industry.

most of the stores will extended their business hour to 11pm.
will be super fun, i guarantee!

but i didn't get to participate bcuz i went home sleep.
LOLs

i wish i did go today
..sigh :'(