bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Dinner w my gals
posted at: @11:18 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

ME* taken w my new super angle lens :D
mood:HAPPY

the lens that i just purchased last week finally arrived today!

TOKINA SUPER WIDE ANGLE 11-16mm*
a specialty for landscape photos.

see how wide it is?

around 6pm, went to meet up w my gals @ union square.
went shopping for a while & visiting ken @ forever 21.

omg, yan cut her fringe all by herself.
not bad! & i think is cute :P
yay!
now me&summy&yan have almost the same fringe now ^^

behind, is the park @ union square.
photos taken under a daylight always came out great!

o yea,
welcome to nyc & nice to meet u, wing!

later, went to 32st korean town for dinner.

this is my favorite dish among all tonight

& ofcause dessert time after a nice dinner!
frogen yogurttttttttttttttttt :P
this time, i get myself a new flavor, which is regular&pomegrate twist*
taste sooooo good ='D

thx babe :)
.....u know what i mean.
that is just so sweet of you ^^