bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
busy :'(
posted at: @5:46 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?

mood:exhausted :'(

been busy working&studying this whole damn week
cant even find time to to chill w frens
sad.

mon-fri, school.
mon&wed, work after school
sat&sun, work whole day.

...sigh

hopefully starting next week,
i have a day off!

i really need to focus on school more. seriously!

i think i like my floor' coworkers more&more :P

seriously,
mom, u really are the greatest!
no matter how many days i work
no matter u have work everyday too
u still prepare me a lunch/dinner box while i work

do u know how sweet it is everytime i was eating ur food during break.

thanks mom, i really appreciate it :)

get myself a taro mt on the way back home after school.

i think i will be sick soon.
having a "light" sore throat now.

yay! it is movie day tmr.
craving for applebees dinner&coldstones icecream.
=P

cutting class&give away work shift
i am feeling great ^^

&yes!
my favorite show, Gossip Girl* is back :)

& wooooo!
cant wait till tmr to have my new lens arrive.
hope it succeed my expectation.
i am broke now ='(