bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, August 31, 2009
my toy
posted at: @11:54 PM // 2 comments // leave me a comment?

what a happy night w/ my favorite buddies♥

welcome back to NYC, cyrus&summy&babe kris.

first day of school.
boring ><"

morning, went to ate dimsum @ flushing w/ kris babe&yan.
girls exchanging gossip&updated news.
hahahahas.

- around 2:30pm, summy is back from the airport!
- went to take bus w/ guy after school.

having a dinner w/ bunch of people tonight @ flushing again.
11 people!
who?
yan,me,kris,summy,guy,carmen,avery,william,paul,franklin,janet.
LOLs

well, always a fun night while hanging out w/ u guys ^^

i dont know what this lomo cam called.
bought this long time ago.
hard to use&not my type
so decided to gave this away to a friend today.

so franklin, u own me a meal.
deal?

thx babe ♥
for bringing this for me from hk.

always my favorite toy*