bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, August 30, 2009
LOMO FISHEYE NO.2
posted at: @11:17 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

mood: excited*

i am in love w fisheye lens, as always.

YAY!
i bought the LOMO FISHEYE NO.2!
.......finally xDD

in future,
canon 450D : mainly focus on "person" portraits*
lomo fisheye: mainly focus on macro/street&landscape shot*
why?
bcuz i am just simply in love w/ the lomo vintage feel :)

camera itself is chromiacs special edition*
that is why it will be a bit expensive.
cost around $80.00
& bought 3 color negative film for $14.00
Total Cost w/ tax is $102.00
= ="

color is silver*

just finish the first roll today for this lomo cam.
can't wait for tmr to get the photos done!

hoping the photos come out not bad :D


next, craving for lomo seagull cam!
cost around $250-$280
duh ><"