bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, August 10, 2009
happy bday, kevin!
posted at: @11:56 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

aug 9, sunday;

day off.
lying on my lovely bed for whole noon.
&napping
it just feeel so goood!

went to st mark for dinner.

second time been there.
hate it this time!
we been waited for 1 hour for the small dish of food.
& it doesn't taste that good at all!

loved the Meiji strawberry melt chocolate that i bought at jas market.
u know what i think?
meiji always the best (:
hmmm maybe pocky too!

ughhhhh they were so cute :P
want one for ur birthday?
sorry, it is not ur birthday yet!
2 more hour till 12pm :/

the walking really felt good*


aug 10, monday;

worked from 12-7pm!
just hate long working shift now.

lunch of the day.
mama best dish cooking: curry chicken*

hey,
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, KEVIN!

hope ur dream will all come true (:





YAY! it is day off again tmr.
& uiui crews is having a BEACH&BBQ summer fun day!

cant wait for tmr ^_^

o yes, uiui bubble tea definetely is not open tmr!