bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
exhausted from beach day ><"
posted at: @7:53 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

I* simply LOVE the blue sky&sand*
thanks ViVi crew (:
i have much fun yesterday.
we all have. i know ^^




aug 11, tuesday;


ViVi was closed
& all crews were going together to BEACH for BBQ (:

so muchhhh fun!

a bbq park right next to a beach.
we were just simply loving it!

my favorite wax ground tea&green tea were brought (:

& also my favorite chicken wings too!

but this time
the beef taste so much yummmmmy than it!

&the watermelon*

wooooo hoooooooo.

OMFG.
the beach were so beautiful.
blue sky&cloud and the beach.

this is so called "SUMMER"!



- more photos will post soon!



aug 12, wednesday;

working 10am - 6pm.
holy sht*
freaking exhausted!

i cant even smile&say hi to customers this noon.
and my legs and hands were...super tired!
LOLs

need more sleep, seriously!

Uniqlo* is closing today at 6pm due to the inventory night.

lucky me wasn't one of the night shift till 4pm midnight :P




.... sigh :(
gotta work tmr from 12pm - 9pm!
9 hour super long boring shift.
i so wanna call sick, i cant i know.
duhhhhh ><"