bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, August 6, 2009
Chelsea market
posted at: @7:52 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

august 4, tuesday noon;

off day.
又與朋友仔出去游玩
今天不能多花錢 很窮 真的
全身只有$10.00.

Kirby w. the new wideangle lensbaby of franklin*
今天天氣 很好 很陽光

不約而同 與yanyan都穿了藍色

我很喜歡穿藍*

今次 目標 不是highligh 是chelsea market*
其實 一直都很想去

又遺漏了chelsea pier :(
i really wanna go there and take sunset photos.

很棒 不短 很有feel 的 走道
旁邊都是一些小特色店 餐館 之類的

叫了2個不同的路人 幫我們拍合照

每次出去玩
總需要一張合照 才甘愿 才完整
(:

after chelsea market
went to the park around it, near by the hudson river.

就算獨自坐在公園里
迎風吹來
也很舒服

除了那偶爾一陣吹來乞丐很臭的味道外*
與高佬mr.ken 終于有張正常的合照
= ="


fine! people...
next time i will try not do my signature pigmouth pose that many,ok?
SMILEEE* i'll try!

around 6pm,
went to flushing to have dinner w. phibbie&janet.

很想很想吃小籠包*

but end up,
吃黃金商場的麻辣湯

i always like it anyways (:

&then

went to quickly for a cold drinks.
sat there chitchat for almost 1 hour.


.......again, today is a nice day.