bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, August 15, 2009
busy week
posted at: @10:30 PM // 2 comments // leave me a comment?

: been a busy working week :/

break room* of UNIQLO.

barely happen,
but i am the only one person in there for that moment. for 5 minutes?
peaceful!?
yea, i guess u can say that&i agreed too!

sometimes, i just wanna enjoy my lunch quietly =/



aug 14, friday;

get off @ 2pm.
& went to ate lunch w/ steven didi*

hey didi!
remember what you promised me.
it is for ur own good!

what a shock news.
i dont like it, i really dont.
quit while u can :(



aug 15, saturday;

get off at 1pm, supposedly 12pm actually.

a cold uiui bubble tea save me from the hot noon!
:P

went to meet w/ franklin&kevin&william @ times square.
& went to duvet to karaoke.

omfg
i so don't like duvet.
very dislike!

leave around 8pm.

it is family night again!
i always love mama cooking (:



anyways,
next week i have less working hours.
i like it ^^
so i get to have a chance to hangout w/ my fren
YAY!


- 蘑菇比 怎么了?
- 已有幾天沒有與你聊天
- i miss you too (: