bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, August 28, 2009
back from Connecticut
posted at: @10:26 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

back to new york city now.

everytime i went to connecticut for couple days,
it felt like i been there for more than a weeks.

it was just nothing much to do there,
except hanging out w/ my favorite cousins&sister♥

Jonathan*, 4 years old.
Harrison*, 2 years old.
置中Me&beloved sister of my life!
I ♥ Her
very very much.
...... wink wink :P
@lake of Mohegan Park.
我很幸福 我真的是

謝 姐 ♥
我很愛你.

你怎能如此的疼我
我感受到 一直都知道

that is why
i always love u more than mommy&daddy.
..... i am serious.
=P

謝 姐夫
總在我上去時 帶很多的薯片零食放在家 給我吃