bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
suck
posted at: @12:49 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

just got my schedule for this week
one word.
SUCKS*!

only off at wed&thurs.

i so wanna off at weekends,
so i can go out to play play!
also,
i hate working night shift till closing@11pm.
:(



sorry steven didi*
that i cant have dinner w u on ur 18th birthday!
gosh...
what abt wed&thurs instead?

& thx for visiting me today.
^_^



lets go movie tomolo night!
hopefully, if they can let me out at excatly 10pm*
pleaseeeeeee, i am beggging u.



luckily!
friday, i get off at 2pm.
so i can still join u guys for BBQ night!
hoo yaaaaaaa~




ughhhhhhhhh!
today supposedly is my favorite FAMILY DAY*
&my mom cooked all my favorite dishes!
but then wtf.
tonight,i got off @ 11pm
so, no more yummy dinner for me.
& i miss my sister&jonathan&harrison!

damn it.









o yea
Happy Birthday, cheney!
still, we gotta go movies!
& i will treat u a dinner as well too
see, i am nice (:






ughhhhhhhhh!
today supposedly is my favorite FAMILY DAY*
&my mom cooked all my favorite dishes!


I HATE FOLDING
now*