bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, July 23, 2009
pier 88
posted at: @11:10 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

july 22, wednesday evening;

in the noon
went back to queens college to do sth.
yeahhh! finally, it is done!

...relax (:


take m42 bus* from times square
the last stop.
just couple minutes, real quick

風景好正
海風吹著 好舒服
環境 也很棒

每次出去
我們也像是小朋友一樣
什么也能玩 什么也能拍下來
哪怕只是小孩子的水樂園 也是一樣



童真 誰也想重拾吧*


主要 行程 是 后面 的 pier88 船*
...聽聞有展覽

可惜我們去得太遲
已經沒得進入去參觀

可惜 = ="

哈哈
最中意玩呢d low b野

你看清楚了嗎?
=P







july 23, thursday evening;

raining day. very dislike*


dinner w. steven didi @ penang restaurant.


and then,
went to pinkberry for frozen yogurt
w. kevin&carmen&guy.


no more going out so late
and got home even late!


papa, so no more worries, okay?
(:




finally!
i get to work morning shift tmr
which is 10am-2pm.

then go to LF BBQ* at 5pm.

cant wait!