bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, July 26, 2009
paycheck!
posted at: @10:47 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

july 26, sunday evening;

rainny day.


本應今晚的shift是from 5pm - 11pm.
公司最近在cut hours.

結果,今晚的shift是6pm - 9:30pm.
only 3&half hours work.
LOL. wtf?

ridiculously, we all can finish fold the clothes at 9:30pm!


YAY!!
first paycheck from uniqlo*

...speedlite for my canon camera ^^


I ALWAYS LOVE FOOD SHOPPING!

since i am starving
so i went to walgreen after worked.
which is....around 11pm after i get off train.

wtf again.
i spend $50 on walgreen!

chips~ yayyy!

movies & chips
i am loving it.




明天起
連放3天
真是太好laaa
^_^

love my shift for next week
it is all my favorite morning shift!